Wow what a year. 2020 was insane. I'm not exaggerating. We lost so many amazing people this year due to COVID-19. Stress and anxiety rose in all of us. We didn't get a real graduation. We didn't learn anything in school. We didn't get to tell some people goodbye. It was truly a struggle. 

Even so, I'm glad I was there to experience it. COVID is a new part of history now, and we will remember what happened. To try and distract myself from the chaos, I tried painting some nature and people that inspire me. Here's two of my recent works. Watercolor and gouache paintings. 
Black gouache on sketchbook paper

Moth study
Watercolor on paper

I haven't posted in a long time. It was hard trying to stay positive during all the mess. I've been worried about my future, but everyone has a different path. There isn't an answer for every artist out there. I just need to find my own. Thank you if you are reading this. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment