Photography Class Nonsense

I don't really understand why my photography professor is making us listen to a podcast. about a shuttle crash. about a band called the long winters...how does this relate to photography?

Feels like he is staring into my soul right now. Okay he is looking away. Teaching assistant seems kind of thoughtful. I want to know what she is really thinking right now. Is she trying to be interested? Probably.


We are staring at this photo on the screen right now. It's been 12 minutes and 50 seconds. I officially hate this band. "The Commander Thinks Aloud" seems like an ongoing song that I can't get out of my head. It's creative but I'm tired of the repetitive piano part.

For our next project, we are supposed to be taking photos of any theme we want. It gives me some creative freedom. Some ideas of themes or concepts I want to photograph:

-trash and litter from the earth, dead animals on the side of the road?
-my friends on campus in their favorite outfits with their favorite things
-art, galleries, or street art
-sunset and sunrise scenes
-people and their technology, disconnection





No comments:

Post a Comment