I've created another complex model for an assignment :) 
I just love how it looks.This model took about a week or less to complete. 
Key Lock
"Hello...it's me"♪♪♪♫♫♫ sitting here at my laptop. So this lock took about a week. My favorite part about it? The color and the material I added to it. "Phong" material. I wanna know how to make it look more rusted though. Maybe I'll learn that soon. 

The problems I had with this model: the mesh flow near the key hole showed some sort of pinching..but not exactly pinching. You can see the edges when I smooth out the model. You're not supposed to see hard edges. I'm not sure how to fix this so I might email my professor. 

I like the depth in the key hole. I did have an issue getting the handle to look realistic/ closer to the reference photo I used. The bolts weren't difficult. The middle piece was a bit confusing to figure out. But hey, everything turned out alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment